Do you ever choke on your own spit and feel like natural selection is trying to tell you something
- Purple: 10 facts about my room
- Blue: 9 facts about my family
- Green: 8 facts about my body
- Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- White: 3 facts about my personality
- Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Black: 1 fact about the person I like
You love a teacher when they’re hiding your children from a crazed gunman in Newtown and getting shot while protecting them. You adore educators when they’re using their body to shield your kids from a falling wall in the middle of a tornado in Oklahoma.
But let that teacher have the nerve to ask for job security or reasonable pay or a manageable workload and all of a sudden we’re lazy union thugs.
if you think I won’t wear the same bra for three weeks straight you are dead wrong
that one day, I will be able to wear a bra that actually fits.
“you’re going to have that tattoo for the rest of your life”
are you serious
i had no idea thank you so much bless your soul
I HATE WHEN YOU TRY TO SHARPEN A PENCIL AND IT DOES THE THING